Jenna talks with her Dad about how some girls are threatened by the good things other girls can do… and how that ought not be.
- We interview Jenna who is now 9 years old and find out what’s new!
- Jenna visited a water park, Downtown Disney, played a game at church with toilet paper, had no cavities after a trip to the dentist, and upgraded to a loft bed from Ikea.
- Main Topic: Mean Girls – Why do some girls need to put others down? Why the competitiveness?
- Book Reviews: Mysterious Benedict Society, Tomorrow Girls
- Movies/TV: Smurfs 2, Zapped, Girl Meets World
Next Week’s Topic: