What can you do when you’re just plain bored? James and Jenna have some ideas and some suggestions on how to beat boredom!
- We define what boredom is to a kid.
- Jenna visited her cousins for the Fourth of July weekend, ate at Sonic, beat her older cousin at swimming, enjoyed fireworks and got an iPad mini!
- Main Topic: Boredom – How do kids get bored? We discussed things that Jenna and her brother do to keep from getting bored: adding their own extras to games they play, creating games to play outside, and inside the house. How can a kid become not bored? Does having an attitude change have anything to do with it?
- Girl Meets World Podcast – Featuring Jenna and her Dad!
Next Week’s Topic:
- Embarrassment – What embarrasses you? What do you do when you’re embarrassed? Send in your comments!
- [iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast in iTunes.
- [Feedly] Subscribe with Feedly.
- [MyYahoo!] Subscribe with MyYahoo!
- [Pocket Casts] Subscribe with Pocket Casts for iOS or Android.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe with Stitcher.
- [Zune] Subscribe to the podcast in the Zune Marketplace.
- [Other podcast clients] (pcast:// compatible).
- [Email] Sign up for automatic email delivery.
- [RSS] Add the Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
- Send your comments, questions and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter